1.Matieral: Impeller: Sheet steel, Galvanised; Rotor: Coated in black; Bearing Type:NMB; Insulation: Class B
2.Type of protection:IP44/IP55/IP68 customized
3. Life Expectance:60,000 hours continuous operating at 40ºC
4. Rotation:Clockwise, seen on rotor
5. Lead Wire:UL2464, AWG20#, L=500mm
6. Fans Feature:AutoRestart,Tach Output,0~10VDC/PWM Speed Control
7. Motor Type:Three-Phase Machine,Sinewave Circuit
8. Protection Function:Loss Phase,Locked Motor,Soft-start Function, Over current,Over voltage and Polarity
FE120062 centrifugal fan with waterproof for radiator equipment system is from fans&blowers manufacturer Shenzhen FanBlower Electric Co., Ltd.
radiator equipment, air purifier, new air system, building’s ventilation system, dryer,the heater-fan for boilers, humidifier,street sweeper, electric sweeping machine,LCD AD player, fan filter unit,rail transit train, radiating system of car, brake pump of car and so on.
1. Professional design team
2. Qualified worker
3. Offers OEM service, design service and buyer Label
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Delivery on time
6. Perfect after-sale service
We promise a competitive price with good quality brushless fans. We always keep timely response for any requests from our customers. And do our best to delight our customers.
How to chose the right Centrifugal fans ?
Almost all industries around the world use industrial or commercial fans. Centrifugal fans have many uses in different industries, and they drive air in a direction perpendicular to the fan shaft. They can be used for anything in the HVAC system to blow inflatable elastic housing. These fans have many different varieties and are well suited to push a lot of air under pressure. Some designs include airfoils, radial blades, forward and backward bending.
Centrifugal fans are usually used for fans that require long-distance ventilation, usually up to 50 meters. They work by rotating the air 90 degrees in the fan itself, which increases the air pressure, which increases the fan power. As a result, centrifugal fans are usually more powerful than axial fans, but with greater noise. In addition to being able to carry out the pipe at longer distances, they can also cope with bending in the pipe. Centrifugal fans are suitable for installation on walls and ceilings.