1.Matieral: Impeller: Sheet steel, Galvanised; Rotor: Coated in black; Bearing Type:NMB; Insulation: Class B
2.Type of protection:IP44/IP55/IP68 customized
3. Life Expectance:60,000 hours continuous operating at 40ºC
4. Rotation:Clockwise, seen on rotor
5. Lead Wire:UL2464, AWG20#, L=500mm
6. Fans Feature:AutoRestart,Tach Output,0~10VDC/PWM Speed Control
7. Motor Type:Three-Phase Machine,Sinewave Circuit
8. Protection Function:Loss Phase,Locked Motor,Soft-start Function, Over current,Over voltage and Polarity
FC140160 double inlet Duct blower is recommend for humidifier from
Fans and Blowers manufacturer Shenzhen FanBlower Electric Co., Ltd. .
radiator equipment, air purifier, new air system, building’s ventilation system, dryer,the heater-fan for boilers, humidifier,street sweeper, electric sweeping machine,LCD AD player, fan filter unit,rail transit train, radiating system of car, brake pump of car and so on.
1. Professional design team
2. Qualified worker
3. Offers OEM service, design service and buyer Label
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Delivery on time
6. Perfect after-sale service
We promise a competitive price with good quality brushless fans. We always keep timely response for any requests from our customers. And do our best to delight our customers.
There are two main types of centrifugal fans: wall mounted fan and inline duct fan.
Often see a wall mounted centrifugal fan in a room without an exterior wall. Such rooms have no windows or natural ventilation, and these usually require long pipes to reach the outside of the building. Axial fans are not designed for this operation at all.
A inline extractor fan is famous for the suit for the length of duct. As a result, they look completely different from Wall fans, but most importantly, they will not be installed in the room where they are extracting air. The pipe will run from one end of the fan to the ceiling grille of the extraction area, from the exhaust end of the fan to the exterior grille. Inline extractor fans are ideal for bathrooms or kitchens which requires extra extraction power.