General data:1.Matieral: Impeller: PA66,UL94V-0; Rotor: Coated in black; Bearing Type:NMB; Insulation: Class B2.Type of protection:IP44/IP55/IP68 customized3. Life Expectance:60,000 hours continuous operating at 40ºC4. Rotation:Clockwise, seen on rotor5. Lead Wire:UL2464, AWG20#, L=500mm6. Fans Feature:AutoRestart,Tach Output,0~10VDC/PWM Speed Control7. Motor Type:Three-Phase Machine,Sinewave Circuit8. Protection Function:Loss Phase,Locked Motor,Soft-start Function, Over current,Over voltage and Polarity
FB220063 backward curved centrifugal waterproof fan recommended for air purifier is from fans&blowers manufacturer Shenzhen FanBlower Electric Co., Ltd.
radiator equipment, air purifier, new air system, building’s ventilation system, dryer,the heater-fan for boilers, humidifier,street sweeper, electric sweeping machine,LCD AD player, fan filter unit,rail transit train, radiating system of car, brake pump of car and so on.
1. Professional design team
2. Qualified worker
3. Offers OEM service, design service and buyer Label
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Delivery on time
6. Perfect after-sale service
We promise a competitive price with good quality brushless fans. We always keep timely response for any requests from our customers. And do our best to delight our customers.
Centrifugal fans bearing overheating reasons:
1. centrifugal fan spindle or spindle parts and bearing box friction;
2. the motor shaft and the fan shaft are not concentric, so that the inner rolling bearing in the bearing box does not move;
3. bearing box grease too much;
4. the gap between the bearing and the box bore is loose, and the bolt of the bearing case is too tight or too loose.
1. check which part, and then deal with;
2. adjust the concentricity of the two shafts;
3. the grease in the box is 1/3~1/2 of the box space;
4. Adjust bolts.