1.Matieral: Impeller: Sheet steel, Galvanised; Rotor: Coated in black; Bearing Type:NMB; Insulation: Class B
2.Type of protection:IP44/IP55/IP68 customizable
3. Life Expectance:60,000 hours continuous operating at 40ºC
4. Rotation:Clockwise, seen on rotor
5. Lead Wire:UL2464, AWG20#, L=500mm customizable
6. Fans Feature:AutoRestart,Tach Output,0~10VDC/PWM Speed Control
7. Motor Type:Three-Phase Machine,Sinewave Circuit
8. Protection Function:Loss Phase,Locked Motor,Soft-start Function, Over current,Over voltage and Polarity
FE160080 forward curved centrifugal fan recommended for all kinds of radiator equipments is from fans&blowers manufacturer Shenzhen FanBlower Electric Co., Ltd.
radiator equipment, air purifier, new air system, building’s ventilation system, dryer,the heater-fan for boilers, humidifier,street sweeper, electric sweeping machine,LCD AD player, fan filter unit,rail transit train, radiating system of car, brake pump of car and so on.
1. Professional design team
2. Qualified worker
3. Offers OEM service, design service and buyer Label
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Delivery on time
6. Perfect after-sale service
We promise a competitive price with good quality brushless fans. We always keep timely response for any requests from our customers. And do our best to delight our customers.
The fan has two main types, axial and Centrifugal fans . You may be most familiar with the axial type because they are the type commonly used in your home desktop, box and oscillating fans. These blades look like propellers on the plane and work by direct suction of the fan. Due to its useful in a personal environment, an axial fan is usually not used in a local exhaust ventilation system because the motor that drives the blades is in the path of the airflow. If the air flowing through the motor contains dust and flammable steam, this setting may cause problems. Dust can cause the motor to become dirty and overheated. If the motor wiring fails and generates an arc, flammable steam will ignite.