1.Matieral: Impeller: PA66,UL94V-0; Rotor: Coated in black; Bearing Type:NMB; Insulation: Class B
2.Type of protection:IP44/IP55/IP68 customized
3. Life Expectance:60,000 hours continuous operating at 40ºC
4. Rotation:Clockwise, seen on rotor
5. Lead Wire:UL2464, AWG20#, L=500mm
6. Fans Feature:AutoRestart,Tach Output,0~10VDC/PWM Speed Control
7. Motor Type:Three-Phase Machine,Sinewave Circuit
8. Protection Function:Loss Phase,Locked Motor,Soft-start Function, Over current,Over voltage and Polarity
FB225090 DC92p backward curved centrifugal waterproof fan is from Shenzhen FanBlower Electric Co., Ltd. recommended for air purifier equipments and new air system.
radiator equipment, air purifier, new air system, building’s ventilation system, dryer,the heater-fan for boilers, humidifier,street sweeper, electric sweeping machine,LCD AD player, fan filter unit,rail transit train, radiating system of car, brake pump of car and so on.
1. Professional design team
2. Qualified worker
3. Offers OEM service, design service and buyer Label
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Delivery on time
6. Perfect after-sale service
We promise a competitive price with good quality brushless fans. We always keep timely response for any requests from our customers. And do our best to delight our customers.
Centrifugal fans take advantage of the impeller’s kinetic energy to increase the volume of air flow so that they resist resistance caused by pipes, dampers and other components. A centrifugal fan moves the air radially, changing the direction of the air flow (usually 90 °). They are solid, quiet, reliable and able to operate under a wide range of conditions. Centrifugal fans are constant displacement or constant volume means that at a constant fan speed, the centrifugal fan will move a relatively constant amount of air instead of a constant mass. This means that the wind speed in the system is fixed, even though the mass flow through the fan is not.