1.Matieral: Impeller: PA66,UL94V-0; Rotor: Coated in black; Bearing Type:NMB; Insulation: Class B
2.Type of protection:IP44/IP55/IP68 customized
3. Life Expectance:60,000 hours continuous operating at 40ºC
4. Rotation:Clockwise, seen on rotor
5. Lead Wire:UL2464, AWG20#, L=500mm
6. Fans Feature:AutoRestart,Tach Output,0~10VDC/PWM Speed Control
7. Motor Type:Three-Phase Machine,Sinewave Circuit
8. Protection Function:Loss Phase,Locked Motor,Soft-start Function, Over current,Over voltage and Polarity
FB190063 Backward Curved Centrifugal Fan recommended for air purifier is from
fans&blowers manufacturer Shenzhen FanBlower Electric Co., Ltd.
radiator equipment, air purifier, new air system, building’s ventilation system, dryer,the heater-fan for boilers, humidifier,street sweeper, electric sweeping machine,LCD AD player, fan filter unit,rail transit train, radiating system of car, brake pump of car and so on.
1. Professional design team
2. Qualified worker
3. Offers OEM service, design service and buyer Label
4. High quality with competitive price
5. Delivery on time
6. Perfect after-sale service
We promise a competitive price with good quality brushless fans. We always keep timely response for any requests from our customers. And do our best to delight our customers.
Some causes of unbalanced rotor of centrifugal fan
Firstly, centrifugal fan fan blade corrosion or wear seriously; Secondly, fan blade assembly does not run, due to the impeller and spindle itself weight, so that the shaft bending; Then, uneven surface of the impeller attachment, such as rust, ash or asphalt and so on; after that, transport, installation or other reasons, resulting in deformation of the impeller, causing the impeller out of balance; Finaly, the balance of the impeller fall off, or after the repair did not find a balance.
Treatment method of unbalanced rotor of centrifugal fan:
1. repair or replace;
2. reassembly after the overhaul;
3. Remove attachments;
4. repair impeller, do dynamic and static balance test again;
5. looking for balance.